just felt like doing something new (:
and i did.
been looking and reading blogs.
both cooking and baking ones.
and found quite a number of things i wanna make and bake!
just gets my stress or like emotions away.
away from myself.
which is good. and therapeutic (:
today i made this dish for dinner called
Three Emporer Egg. haha.
sounds profound. but it’s super easy! hehe
and it has everything my baby likes.
so i thought of giving it a try.
4 normal chicken eggs
1 century egg
1 salted egg
1/2 cup water
1 pinch of white pepper
1. Fill a large pot of water and bring it to boil (or if you have your own methods of steaming, please use it!)
2. Beat all the chicken eggs with the water in a bowl. (water makes the egg smoother and lighter)
3. Add the century egg, salted egg and pepper and stir well.
4. Steam is for about 15 mins and shake the bowl to see if it’s ready.
If the egg is wobbly but firm, then it’s ready to be served. If not, put it in for 5 mins intervals.
5. Before serving, drizzle a bit of sesame oil and a good dash of soy sauce.
Sprinkle some fried shallots (or very fine fried ginger).
it turned out pretty good! i must say. hehe
Lester really likes it. so I am really glad (: