I’ve got another exciting news! I’ve been awarded by Amy of SnazzyBiscuits and Daisy from NeverTooSweet the Versatile Blogger Award and the Sunshine Award! (: I do have to apologise cause I’m actually really late in sharing this news. Daisy actually gave me the two awards ages ago! So so sorry! But I was really surprised and very honoured! Really appreciate all the support and comments given by all of you readers! It’s my motivation to keep blogging! So thank you!
Just in case you don’t know what this award is for, the Sunshine award is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. Aww thanks so much Daisy!
Another award that I’ve recieved of late is the One Lovely Blog Award by Ames, Kelly and Piggyatealot ! Thank you so much. All these awards motivates me to keep the post going and do my very best to come up with more recipes to share with all of you!
I’m actually really encouraged and motivated cause the awards are given to me by people who I only go to know through reading their blogs and twitter! It’s just amazing how blogging has brought all of us together and may we all continue to write amazing posts! (:
So there are a few rules that I have to follow in order to get this award. So here goes nothing and do bear with me! (:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include the links to their blogs
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Copy the award image to your site
5. Give seven random facts about yourself
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
7. When nominating other bloggers include the links to their sites
8. Let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated
7 Random facts about me
1. I’m born and brought up in Singapore and it is Singapore that cultivated my love for food. I came to Melbourne to study and have been here for 8 years and counting! Definitely loving Melbourne and of course the food this place has to offer!
2. Bowling. I use to be a National bowler for Singapore. I stopped for 8 years now, but am still loving the sport and will always love playing the sport. I do miss bowling competitively but the levels are far too high for me to start all over again now. haha So will just keep the good memories.
3. Weightlifting. I just picked it up maybe less than a year ago and I really enjoy myself when I’m doing it. I hate cardio you see, so strength training is something I thoroughly enjoy! And the only thing I want to do as a form of working out.
4. Family. I am very close to my family. They are my pillar of strength and I will never be who I am today without them. I am ALWAYS home sick and would love to have all the money in the world to fly home every time I have a break. haha (: Love them muchos!
5. Work. I’m currently an integration aide and is doing what I love. I love working with children and this is a job I really feel very motivated every single day. I am intending to do my Diploma in Teaching and start teaching children with special needs which is my ultimate dream! (:
6. Best Friend. In fact, our trip to Melbourne for Asian Schools is when we started our friendship! We have the some personality and she (besides my mr) knows me inside out! We are always there for each other and there was no one else that I would choose to be my maid-of-honour! Thank you for always bring there for me! Here’s to 11 years of friendship and more!
7. My Mr. We went through 8 years of wonderful relationship before tying the knot on the 5th of Jan 2012. Out of the 8 years, 3 years was long-distance and I’m so thankful we pulled through the tough times! The love of my life, and my biggest fan. Without his constant encouragement, I won’t be able to have the courage to try making new dishes. He is one person I can trust to give me feedback on how to improve on the dishes! I’m blessed to have married a man who also love his food! (:
Here’s the list of my current loves of reads :
One Lovely Blog Award
1. Daisy @ Never Too Sweet For Me
2. Julie @ I Dream in Chocolate
3. Amy @ SnazzyBiscuits
4. Cath @ Confessions of A Glutton
5. Sara @ Fooding Rookie
7. Jan @ Peach Water
The Versatile Blogger Award & Sunshine Award
Kelly @ Kelly Siew Cooks
Ames @ A Melbourne Girl At Heart
Coleen @ Sugar Pie’s Sweet Shoppe
Val @ Valeebelly
Yi Ling @ Ahballing
Ms-I Hua @ The Chronicles of Ms I-Hua
Thank you again for all the awards! (: Definitely made my day (or weeks) ! hehe
27 thoughts on “A Post of Awards & Many Thanks”
Errmmm.. My comment got cut off 😦
Thank you so much for the lovely blog award 😀
PS You look stunning in your wedding dress!!!! ❤
awww thanks babe! I was about to leave a comment to let u know I’ve nominated you! hehe thank youuuu! hehe you are always so nice and sweet! hehe
Awww thank you for the versatile blogger and Sunshine award! I love your weightlifting pic with hubby! Too cute!
you’re most welcome dearie! (: and thank you! it’s something we enjoy doing together! hehe actually, he’s my trainer! hehe
Aww thanks so much for the award 🙂 I’m speechless. I never think people read anything I write anyway so *blush*
And you LOOK HOT STUFF at the wedding!
hehe (: Don’t be silly!! hehe I’m a big fan of your blog! and totally deserve the award! hehe and thank you for your compliments!! hehe it’s my turn to blush after such sweet comments! hehe
awww thanks darling! thanks for sharing such heartwarming details of your life with us :). how cool that you were a bowling champ and now into weight-lifting! Very unique facts and things that wouldn’t necessarily come out on food blog posts 😉 xo
you’re most welcome dearieeee! (: hehe yes it’s very different from what I’m doing now hehe but I’m glad you enjoy reading some facts about my life! hehe
Thank you so much for the award! I’ve only just done my 7 facts so can I just claim this? Hehe!
I’m impressed with you as a national bowler… I’m a complete klutz with no exercise gene in me. Hehe.
Also love the wedding photo, you look gorgeous!
of course u can! Don’t need to do the 7 facts all over again! hehe (: it’s okie that u don’t have the exercise gene! cos u got the cooking gene! noms! hehe and thank you for your kind words! x
Thank you!! I’m so pleased you’re enjoying my blog 🙂 And you and Mr look absolutely amazing in the wedding photos. Keep up the blogging; I always get hungry after seeing your photos, even when I’ve just eaten!
aww thanks Cath! and you’re most welcome! i’m always inspired by the things you cook & bake too! hehe (: so the pleasure is all mine!
Congrats Lianne :)) Keep on blogging – and I think it’s awesome that you personally reply every single comment. Keep on cooking too, for seeing wonderful food on your instagram/blog always makes me hungry!
Thank you so much Rachel! (: hehe I love reading and responding to every comment that is left on my posts! hehe I look forward to it actually! hehe thank you for reading and please do keep commenting when you can! xx
Thank you for the nomination! I really enjoyed discovering a bit more about you here 🙂
hehe you’re most welcome! (: truly deserved it!
thank you my lovely ❤ *hugs*
you’re most welcome dearie! (: x
Thank you Dear ❤ I'm honored to be part of the list! By the way you both look super happy and gougeous in that wedding pic ❤
you’re most welcome! (: You definitely deserve it! hehe and thank you so much for your kind words! x
Congratulations lianne!! I do love that wedding photo 😉 xx
Thanks so much babe! (: hehe xx